Saturday, March 12, 2011

Abu

Abu Bin Mat Din is a resident of Kampung Pandan Dalam for 45 years. He got married in the 1970's and divorced with his wife around 8 to10 years ago but without any heir. He has been living alone ever since. He will be 80 years old this June and still living himself in a humble wooden house. He have been my father's friend since 30 years ago and is a very good friend of my father. Even though he had been living single for a long time,he is still happy with his life,waking up watching TV1 with a cup of coffee, going to mamak stall and get back to sleep at night. He just stopped from running a restaurant and now running a small business around Gombak with his friends.

Abu | Portrait | Old friend of my father

Abu
| My father and him shared a lot of stories after long time no talk to each other |

Siblings | Amirul & Aisyah
| My siblings followed too |

Abu | Eye Contact
| At last, he looked at the camera |

A frame | My father and Abu
| In the frame |

Before we left him,we had lunch with him at a stall near his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment